Coordinated Community Response Team (CCRT)
The University of Mary Washington is a 2016 recipient of the Grant to Reduce Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, and Stalking on Campus Program. The Office of Violence Against Women (OVW), part of the US Department of Justice, supports institutions of higher educating in strengthening the response to crimes on campuses and enhancing collaboration among campuses, local law enforcement, and victim advocacy organizations.
- Complete the Join the Coordinated Community Response Team (CCRT) form or email the CCRT Co-Chair, Marissa Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mission: A team of faculty, staff, students, and partners who educate and empower the UMW community to help end sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking. CCRT seeks to provide an inclusive and supportive environment, increase accessibility to services, uphold the University’s mission, and create a safe place for all individuals. These overarching goals are carried out through the efforts of four key areas:
- Prevention and Education Subcommittee
- Victim services Subcommittee
- Student Conduct Subcommittee
- Law enforcement Subcommittee
If you are interested in learning more about the grant or the Coordinated Community Response Team (CCRT) at UMW, reach out to Marissa Miller (CCRT Co-Chair) at email@example.com or 540-654-1193.
This project was supported by Grant No. 2016-WA-AX-0019 awarded by the Office of Violence Against Women, U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women.